Let’s Do This
Let’s Do This is the online company getting people offline.
We exist to inspire people across the world to come together and experience moments that make them feel alive. The first vertical we’re focusing on is mass participation sports events, where we’re proud to be the global leader.
We now take over 750,000 bookings every year, driving growth for our industry from the large-scale experiences like the UK’s Great North Run and San Francisco’s Bay To Breakers to hero races like the Hackney Half, the London Triathlon, or grassroots runs like those from RunThrough.
We’ve grown exponentially in the UK since our launch in 2017 and are now in the process of expanding within the US market with the same energy our brand represents. Our investors include Tier 1 VCs NFX, EQT, Y-Combinator and legendary individuals Serena Williams and Usain Bolt.
How did we do it? With an exceptional team. The Let’s Do This team brings in experience ranging from London’s fastest growing start-ups to the world's biggest tech companies, including Facebook, Google, Deliveroo, King and Skyscanner. Having just been named as one of the UK’s top 15 startups 2021 by LinkedIn, it couldn't be a more exciting time to join our team.
Let’s Do This Brand Manager
- Responsible for driving brand awareness & virality of Let’s Do This and the events on our platform
through brand digital and IRL channels in the UK & USA
- Deliver engagement and growth through higher funnel digital channels - with a specific focus on TikTok,
YouTube and influencer marketing
- Work closely with the creative team to drive organic reach and engagement across social channels .
- Create and deliver content and storytelling campaigns to drive consideration, across TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.
- Execute tactical ATL, Guerilla and experiential marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, this person will be responsible for mobilising teams and delivering projects.
- Work closely with our CRM Product Manager & Growth team to build out advocacy tactics
- Deliver brand and media partnerships with relevant communities
- Work closely with the growth and marketing team to own and execute specific brand campaigns, ensuring 360 alignment across all relevant channels incl CRM, in product and EO communications
- Build strong relationships with EO partners, creating effective execution strategies and delivering plans to amplify the partnership and objectives effectively.
- Develop briefs for internal and external stakeholders, including design, copy, product and content production, that clearly and concisely capture the project and impact
- Manage brand budget, measure, and analyze overall campaign performance; streamlining operational workflows and process improvements; regularly highlighting areas for improvement.
- Ownership of our ‘merchandise’ offering and getting as many people wearing our brand as possible.
We want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people whilst enabling them to do the best work of their careers. We are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.