Field Marketing Manager EMEA
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager EMEA to execute and build Field Marketing programs across Europe. In this role, we are looking for someone who has a broad marketing skill set and sharp stakeholder management and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be working closely with our European Sales team to understand region-specific market priorities and will work across our global marketing team to create impactful marketing initiatives that resonate with your regional target audience. The role reports to the Senior Director of Global Field Marketing.
You’ll help shape how we reach and interact with prospects and customers, create inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences fit for your region.
- Develop Leapwork’s presence across Europe, where you will work closely with the Sales and Partner Teams to drive strategy, goals and targets for our two main European regions
- Work closely with Event Marketing to ensure the success of our craft event program across our regions, ranging from Leapwork owned events to external conferences
- Collaborate with our Demand Generation team to tailor campaigns to high potential prospects, leveraging ABM tactics as well as always-on activities to drive a quality pipeline
- Work closely with regional partners to create co-marketing opportunities and joint activities
- Build Leapwork’s regional awareness programs and work closely with our Brand & PR manager to build impactful PR programs
- Spearhead localisation efforts, sharpening our messaging to better resonate with regional audiences
- Work with our Global Product Marketing Team to leverage market data, customer segmentation and competition mapping for successful GTM and sales enablement efforts in your region
- As a key extension of the Sales team, you will participate in regular team meetings as well as forecast calls to understand the territory strategy and pipeline mix
- Evangelise customers through testimonials, case studies and social content.
- Responsible for staying up to date with market trends and sales priorities and working with content marketing to create assets for Thought Leader, Demand Generation and Sales Enablement assets.
- You are a positive minded, energetic person, with a keen eye for detail
- You know how to assess and prioritise workload in a strict deadline-oriented environment
- You enjoy a global work environment and thrive in a collaborative, all-hands on deck setting
- The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, and an outstanding communicator
- You have a strong focus on showcasing ROI and leveraging data and analytics to improve programs and campaigns
- Excited to work in a collaborative environment and a willingness to be scrappy and think out-side-the-box
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 7+ years of a proven field marketing track record in software technology ideally B2B SaaS or PaaS years or marketing experience at top tier tech companies
- Deep expertise in marketing across many different functional areas including field marketing, digital marketing, events and account-based marketing
- Understands principles of Sales business, revenue and pipeline management
- Experience with the MEDDICC qualification framework a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms, with a mind for metrics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Fluent in English, a Scandinavian language or German is a plus.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.