Paid Social Manager
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for:
Would you like to develop and execute the global Paid Social strategy? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, growth-driven and highly motivated team? Can you take ownership of our paid ad performance on LinkedIn?
If yes, then Leapwork is the place for you!
As Paid Social Manager, you will be joining our trailblazing Digital Marketing Team that is responsible for driving inbound leads at scale.
You will also be working closely together with our Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams on activities such as ABM, campaigns, webinar- and event promotions, etc. Any experience with integrated campaigns and/or cross team collaborative initiatives is a plus.
On top of that you will of course have your own global spend budget to optimise across various tactics, initiatives, regions, etc. with the purpose of maximising performance metrics such as ROAS, CPA, etc.
We are very eager for you to succeed, so we will be happy to consider any preferred tool you propose, and you will have plenty of opportunity for sparring with your team lead and colleagues.
Most of the work is primarily focused on LinkedIn Ads. Any advertising experience on other relevant platforms (X/Twitter, Meta, Capterra, G2 or similar) is a plus, but not required.
Experience with HubSpot is also a plus, but not required.
Profile and personality:
- You consider yourself an expert in Paid Social activities and you have a proven track record with working with B2B / SaaS companies
- You like sharing your knowledge, and you can own a discussion about Paid Social and LinkedIn Ads as you have your arguments and opinions in place
- You are data- and results driven and like to take initiative and end-to-end manage your projects and initiatives
- You are very structured and have the skills required to manage Paid Social performance across tactics and projects
- You know that Paid Social performance is only as good as your ability to craft the right message; with the right format; for the right target audience.
- You are curious and spend time on staying on top of new trends and possibilities within your field
- You are a good colleague and a team player that takes pride in achieving our collective goals – as a team!
- Hands-on experience with creating and executing LinkedIn Ads strategies is required – preferably minimum 2+ years
- All round understanding of digital strategy, marketing and general business understanding
So, if you want to own a highly crucial and important inbound channel for a fast-moving international company then please don’t hesitate to apply!
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.