Senior Software Engineer
Leapwork is a sophisticated piece of software, used by thousands of enterprise users every day, worldwide and across all industries. It is a hybrid application with both Windows, Mac, and Web components, and it integrates with other applications and operating systems on a low level.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment using Agile methodologies. You are experienced with Microsoft. You are great at keeping an eye on the product vision and key challenges, and you are able to develop a high-quality production code.
You should have a cloud first mindset and you should build for failures
- Develop high quality software, design complex systems, and take architectural decisions.
- Review and Debug code and own the technical documentation.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver software solutions.
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to establish continuous integrations and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, Automating the deployment process.
- Monitors troubleshoot application performance, making improvements as needed.
Technical Qualifications/ Role Requirements (Must - Have Skills)
- At least 6 years of experience as a professional software developer in commercial projects and production systems with a strong track record.
- Strong development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies (including the latest versions .NET 6, .NET 7).
- Strong understanding of asynchronous and parallel programming.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience in deployment platforms like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other enterprise database types.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth—and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. Our motto is to work hard, but have fun while doing it, and we believe collaboration, social activities and celebration are key to success!