Senior Technical Writer
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-Gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
The Senior Technical Writer in Leapwork's Product Team plays a pivotal role in developing comprehensive documentation and facilitating effective communication across the Product, Design, and Marketing teams.
This role requires a self-driven, proactive approach that includes engaging with internal stakeholders, delivering documentation, and conducting internal training sessions.
The ideal candidate will lead and execute Leapwork’s technical documentation strategy and manage technical documentation and user manuals across the company, while ensuring the highest quality written content.
The role may necessitate occasional travel to various company locations or events.
- Proactive Engagement: Lead interactions with Product, Design, and Marketing teams to deliver top-notch documentation and training
- Documentation Strategy: Inventory existing documentation, interview stakeholders, and develop and execute a strategic plan for the development of new documentation
- Content Development and Management: Create, edit, and manage technical documents and user manuals with a keen eye for detail
- Independent Project Management: Work independently to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Engage effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly with product delivery teams, to understand and develop content related to new product features and functionalities
- Internal Training and Communication: Lead informal training sessions to communicate complex technical information to various internal stakeholders
- Primary fluency / bilingual proficiency in English
- Proven experience in technical writing, especially in technology or software development environments
- Hands-on experience with APIs and cloud-based technologies
- Proficiency in content management systems, collaboration tools, and online documentation platforms
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Agile and project management tools like Jira, Confluence, and Figma
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with diverse audiences
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Communications, or a related field
- Experience in UX writing and design principles
- Demonstrated ability to use data and feedback in decision-making
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.