Content Marketing Manager
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for:
Do you love creating compelling marketing content? Are you good at writing and able to capture an audience in a way that moves them down the marketing funnel?
We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager for our growing Content Marketing team.
Focus will be to drive leads, create engagement, and capture our audiences through content and to play a vital part in producing content and marketing assets that support Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Brand Leadership.
- Production of blog articles and in-depth content targeted at the individual stages of the buyer journey, to support our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Content production of various types of assets such as blog articles, landing pages, product, white papers, e-books, videos, webinars, email marketing, lead nurturing and social posts
- Identifying content creation opportunities and developing strategies for individual campaigns and content assets
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to help turn complex, high-tech ideas into concise and engaging communications in accordance with our tone of voice
- Ensuring that content is consistent and compelling
- Experience with content marketing copy-writing for buyer journeys, ideally from the worlds of Software or Tech
- Excellent, native - or close to native - written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of on-page SEO best practices
- The ability to understand complex information and communicate about it in a simple, digestible manner
- A self-starter mindset and ability to work independently with guidance from the team
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritise competing issues
- Team spirit and a collaborative mindset that will help you work within a tightly-knit team to develop next-level content
- An excellent eye for copy-editing and spotting any inconsistencies in style and tone across marketing content
It’s a plus, but not a must, if you have:
- Experience writing about Test Automation
- Experience with Hubspot and and their Content Marketing terminology
- Experience with creating content for different channels, including SoMe, email, website and Google search.
- An understanding of Personas/ICPs, and how to work with them to create targeted content
- The ability to analyse the performance of your efforts, and to optimise based on your findings
What's most important is that you have a proven track record within Content Marketing or Marketing Communications, preferably from the Tech world.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.