Manager - Customer Success EMEA
Leapwork is the leading global AI-powered visual test automation platform. We empower the world's largest enterprises to adopt, maintain, and scale automation in less than 30 days. Unlike traditional test automation, Leapwork is as easy and intuitive to use as assembling Lego blocks, even for the most complex test automation cases. This is why we are used by hundreds of global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life sciences, government, and aerospace.
The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for Leapwork’s customers through proactive, structured programs as well as ad-hoc engagement to provide product expertise and best practices. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience throughout their lifecycle as a Leapwork customer.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be managing our Enterprise and Commercial clients - driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Complete ownership of customer onboarding and adoption
- Build a comprehensive onboarding and adoption plan with the customer
- Leverage CRM and CSM tools to track and share customer progress and health
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customer, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being a trusted partner for the customer and positioning yourself as a thought leader.
- Manage renewals end-to-end, including generating quote and following through till the signature process
- Identify upsell/expansion opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives.
- Rigorously measure onboarding and adoption plan progress, course correct in a timely manner when needed and meet/exceed plan goals.
- Identify any churn risk and engage sales and executive teams in a timely manner
- Educate customers on new product features and releases.
- Engage with Product team to align product roadmap with customer requirements
- Conduct QBRs with key stakeholders on the customer’s team
- Leverage your relationship with the customer to build case studies and other co-marketing opportunities.
- Quarterbacking experiences across cross-functional teams (product, sales, engineering, marketing) at Leapwork, on behalf of the customer
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting, or another customer-facing role
- Industry experience and technical understanding related to Testing Strategy, DevOps etc preferred but not essential.
- Experience managing renewals procurement process
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- You're driven; no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win
- Based in Germany
- Native German Speaker
- Ability to travel to customers as needed
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.