Business Development Representative UK
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people at the start of their career with the ambition to grow and learn in a Sales role. Someone who is driven and interested in more than just selling a product—they’re interested in helping find the best solutions for our clients.
We are looking for individuals who are outgoing, helpful, and love to work in a team environment. We like candidates who are competitive by nature and have a strong sense of urgency for achieving their goals.
In addition, we are looking for people who have great organisational skills, are proactive, and like to stay on top of things.
In this role, you will gain critical Sales skills and receive thorough onboarding as well as unlimited on-the-job Sales training. Business Development Representative's (BDR’s) who demonstrate consistent performance will have an opportunity for career development and advancement. We are building a top-class Sales academy and we want you to be part of it and see you succeed.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be the first point of contact for prospects pinpointed by our outbound lead generation tools. This role requires you to work closely with the Sales team helping to analyse accounts, identify key players in the organisation, and business challenges that Leapwork can address. In addition to phone calls, you'll be contacting key prospects through email, LinkedIn, and other creative online resources with the goal of scheduling qualified meetings.
This role is a great opportunity for you to show your unique problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Aspire to have a career in Sales and initiative to succeed
- 0-2 years of experience in Enterprise Software Sales Business Development role
- Excellent phone and written communications skills
- A structured work approach - experience working with CRM systems is a plus
- Ability to work full-time
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.