Leapwork is the leading global AI-powered visual test automation platform. We empower the world's largest enterprises to adopt, maintain, and scale automation in less than 30 days. Unlike traditional test automation, Leapwork is as easy and intuitive to use as assembling Lego blocks, even for the most complex test automation cases. This is why we are used by hundreds of global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life sciences, government, and aerospace.
As a Product Designer at Leapwork, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience of our products. You'll work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure a user-centric approach, contribute to product strategy, and lead digital product projects from inception to completion.
- User Research and Insights: Actively lead and conduct user research, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing, to gather valuable insights for product improvement.
- Design System Evolution: Tailor, evolve, and expand our design system to maintain a consistent and delightful user experience across our product suite.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely not only with Product Managers and Engineers but also with stakeholders from various departments, including marketing, sales, and customer support, to ensure a holistic approach to product design.
- Product Strategy: Participate in the development and refinement of the product strategy by identifying market trends, conducting competitive analysis, and implement design-thinking methodology to aligning design decisions with long-term product goals.
- Detailed Design Artifacts: Deliver detailed mockups, user flows, specifications, and other artifacts that effectively convey the product vision.
- Communication: Clearly communicate design decisions across the company, providing a compelling rationale and backing for design choices.
- UX/UI Excellence: Uphold high standards of UX and UI design, ensuring that user needs and business objectives are seamlessly integrated into the design
- +4 years of experience in Digital Products.
- Experienced in closely working with product teams.
- Familiar with User Research Methods.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment and receptive to change.
- Consistently demonstrates proactivity by anticipating needs and taking initiative.
- Open to receiving feedback, providing support, and assisting colleagues.
- Maintains a user-focused mindset, incorporating business decisions into it.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth—and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. Our motto is to work hard, but have fun while doing it, and we believe collaboration, social activities and celebration are key to success!
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.