Enterprise Account Executive - Nordics
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-Gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for a person who excels at building valuable enterprise relationships with top brands globally.
As an energetic self-starter, you’re a strong communicator with experience in building solid business pipelines. You know how to establish business value and build relationships with customers and prospects across industries and segments. You know how to balance drive and patience during the sales cycle as well as develop strategies to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence. And best of all, you bring confidence and ambition to our sales team.
You’re socially intelligent and thrive in a competitive environment. You see the value of team work, like to deliberate upon different issues and help your colleagues when needed. And if you’re also the type of person that your colleagues love to share a cup of coffee with, that’s even better.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Leapwork, you will be working with big enterprise customers in the Benelux. Solution selling in the SaaS industry and managing complex sales cycles with many stakeholders involved - both internally and at the client side - is the primary focus. Therefore, it is crucial that you bring your extensive account planning experience into play, while working closely with colleagues in your team and the sales department in Copenhagen at our HQ - Business Development, Commercial Accounts, Product Support, Sales Engineering, Partner Channels and Customer Success.
Maintaining a collaborative attitude towards your team while striving to reach personal targets is essential for success in this role.
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience (5+ years) and a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Experience selling to IT stakeholders
- Highly structured mindset and account planning skills
- Experience from working with partners and manage these relations alongside your own accounts
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- High energy and attention to detail
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
On top of having amazing colleagues, we’ll provide you with top-class tools and lunch in our spacious office, located in the heart of Copenhagen, to help keep your performance high.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.
To apply, please submit a CV and expect to be asked a few questions.
We're looking to fill this position as soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We will be inviting relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.