Business Development Representative - German Speaking
We are on the lookout for a person who excels at building valuable enterprise relationships with top brands globally.
As an energetic self-starter, you’re a strong communicator with experience in building solid business pipelines. You know how to establish business value and build relationships with customers and prospects across industries and segments. You know how to balance drive and patience during the sales cycle as well as develop strategies to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence. And best of all, you bring confidence and ambition to our sales team.
You’re socially intelligent and thrive in a competitive environment. You see the value of team work, like to deliberate upon different issues and help your colleagues when needed. And if you’re also the type of person that your colleagues love to share a cup of coffee with, that’s even better.
As an Commercial Account Manager at Leapwork, you will be working with big enterprise customers in US and globally. Solution selling in the SaaS industry and managing complex sales cycles with many stakeholders involved - both internally and at the client side - is the primary focus. Therefore, it is crucial that you bring your extensive account planning experience into play, while working closely with colleagues in your team and the sales department in Copenhagen at our HQ - Business Development, Commercial Accounts, Product Support, Sales Engineering, Partner Channels and Customer Success.
Maintaining a collaborative attitude towards your team while striving to reach personal targets is essential for success in this role.
- Extensive software sales experience (6+ years) and a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Preferably experience with MEDDIC sales methodology as the Leapwork sales concept is based upon this framework
- Experience selling to IT stakeholders
- Highly structured mindset and account planning skills
- Experience from working with partners and manage these relations alongside your own accounts
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- High energy and attention to detail