SOC/ VM Analyst - Information Security
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Integrated Security Operations – on a diverse estate with Defender for endpoints, MDI, CASB, M365 solutions. Ability to understand level 2, level 3 tickets and drive triage and remediation with participating teams
- Vulnerability Management – understand and articulate vulnerabilities across IT Operations, Cloud Operations and DevOps teams from various commercial/ open source best of breed tools.
- Security posture enhancement- ability to define prioritization (across application, infra, cloud platform vulnerabilities) and drive remediation approach, security posture enhancement leveraging Microsoft Security Scorecard
- Phishing simulation – Drive phishing simulation exercise on a periodic basis and program manage the lifecycle across tracking progress, communication, discussion with both IT and business teams for continuous improvements
- Attack surface management – understanding of an external vs internal attack surface management and an ability to carry out actions from ASM tools, reports
- 7+ years of relevant experience & must have a bachelor’s in science or engineering degree with training in cyber security (preferred)
- Strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, and demonstrated expertise across Security Operations (level 2, level 3 ticket management) and Incident response.
- Vulnerability management – working knowledge on best of breed products in the commercial / open-source space for Vulnerability management (likes of Qualys, nessus, Burpsuite etc.) and an ability to configure dashboard with commercial or custom solutions within an Azure ecosystem
- Remediation, patch management- Understanding and articulation of vulnerability remediation across the above estate, with an ability to remain contextual and prioritize remediation for a given ecosystem (cloud, devops, etc.).
- Familiarity with security posture management scorecards and typical recommendations on continuous improvement (for an Azure enterprise)
- Communication skills: Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures with a grounded understanding of CVE scores, asset criticality, prioritization, compensatory controls.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like PowerShell and Python for automation.
- Threat hunting – experience, exposure to the concept and custom handling of threat hunting scenarios.
- Compliance driven dashboards – an ability to configure and dashboard security posture for some of the leading Compliance standards impacting Information Security (such as NIST)
- Custom visualization expertise – in creating tailored dashboards, views specific to vulnerability management on Sentinel.
- Attack surface management – configuration and implementation of ASM tools
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.