Consultant - HRBP
People & HR
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Employee Engagement
- Work closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Design and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction
- Co-develop yearly engagement calendar for the business unit basis the current requirements and evolve them for establishing a differential value proposition
- Employee Communication
- Ensure clear and consistent communication across all levels of the organization.
- Designing reusable templates, anchoring communication events, and driving closures within business units
- Life cycle management basis evolution of the role
- Be the first point of contract for managers and employees with employment queries
- Contribute to the development of people related policies and procedures and rollout to managers
- Coach line manager to ensure they are capable of supporting with people issues within their teams
- Supporting the larger HR team with various complex cases
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Work experience requirement of 2-3yrs
- Exposure to role in product based organization would be an advantage
- Major responsibilities include Employee Engagement, Employee communications and active stakeholder management
- Experience practicing HR in India. Experience in EMEA, and/ US countries will be a plus.
- Experience with start-ups and virtual/global teams.
- IT products company / Tech start up will be a definite advantage.
- Able to work independently and be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and tackle expanded duties as business needs evolve.
- Demonstrate courage and confidence to speak up skillfully, challenging others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Responsive, independent, collaborative, flexible, problem solver, willing to go into details, and work jointly with HRBP Leaders in their respective perimeters.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.