Vice President & Head of UX
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the Role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your scope to build products used by some of the biggest and most influential organizations around the world from Pune? Read on…
We are looking for a Design and User Experience leader to lead the Icertis product experience, driving transformational UX initiatives, making UX a core differentiator for the #1 CLM platform in the world.
Your team will the lead research and design phases of product development using qualitative & quantitative research techniques to identify the market trends, end user needs, customer pain points leading to product innovation, customer delight and improved NPS scores.
Working with cross-functional teams of Product Management, Professional Services, CTO and Engineering, you will enable a design-driven culture that will take Icertis to the next level. You'll report to the SVP, Product Management.
What’s unique about this opportunity?
· Rare opportunity to lead and grow the UX function for a global B2B SaaS product company
. Create far reaching business and user impact through the Icertis platform, managing $1 Trillion+ contracts, across 90+ countries in 40+ languages.
· Have a seat at the table to influence product direction with Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services.
The ideal candidate is an expert in user experience design who has led such journeys multiple times in a complex enterprise B2B software context, both as a manager and as an individual contributor. This professional will be passionate about a cloud/SaaS business model and has impeccable skills in designing enterprise applications and maniacal attention to details in delivering a world class user experience. They are also excited about developing a product focused design and innovation studio at one of the leading software companies in Pune.
- · Create and lead the vision for the next-generation user experience initiative of ICM platform.
- · Drive a design-led operating model and culture influencing cross-functional product groups to deliver client delight.
- · Leverage agile way of working to balance design with business objectives, user needs, and engineering constraints to keep releases moving forward.
- · Own UX lifecycle, including qualitative and quantitative user research, user personas, JTDs, define usability goals, creating information architecture, user testing and taking feedback in research.
- · Lead design discussion, presenting to internal and external stakeholders and be able to defend the design parameters and refine them based on the feedback.
- · Work closely with business stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional product department personnel from the design stage to release.
- · Work closely with Product Management as the new functionality and solutions are being developed to design the corresponding user experience.
- · Work closely with engineering in developing the desired user experiences and be the single owner to sign off the product releases from the user experience perspective.
- · Hire, manage, coach and grow the user experience team.
- · Align closely with marketing to ensure that proper branding guidelines are adopted in the user interaction.
Skills & Qualifications:
- · 24+ years creating complex SaaS b2b enterprise applications backed up with User Experience process, principles, and design thinking.
- · Experience in a platform setting (e.g. ERP, CRM, etc.) with an ecosystem of partners and ISVs for extensibility use cases is highly desirable.
- · Exposure to industry leading design concepts and tools (material design, fluent design, responsive design, accessibility standards, figma, storybook, adobe xd, etc.)
- · Expertise managing Design Systems, reusable components and libraries, for a B2B offering, working with multi-functional product development teams.
- · Experience with data visualization and analytics platforms and frameworks like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, and d3.js.
- · Experience with document management use cases across multiple channels (web, mobile, app, chatbot, etc.), and MS Office application extensions.
- · Experience with Agile software development processes and LeanUX.
- · Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to turn user research into insights expressed through impactful storytelling.
- · Preferably Graduate/post-graduate from a reputed design school, BE or BA/BS in Cognitive Psychology, interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or related area.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.