Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are in search of a highly skilled and inventive User Experience Architect to join our dynamic team comprised of designers and leaders from India's leading design schools. As a UX Architect, you will play a pivotal role in defining, designing, and steering the user experience for our category-defining SaaS platform. The successful candidate will establish UX frameworks, patterns, and directions for contract intelligence solutions based on GenAI, blending creative design, technical expertise, and a profound understanding of user behavior to create intuitive and seamless experiences. Your role will involve envisioning and influencing user experience frameworks that drive flows derived through platform generated code.
Open to remote work option. Relocation to Pune is not mandatory.
- User Research & Analysis : Conduct primary/secondary research to comprehend user needs, behaviors, and pain points ; Analyze and interpret research findings to inform design decisions.
- Information Architecture : Develop information architecture that organizes content and features in a clear and logical manner ; Create user flows, journey maps, process flows, task flows, and wireframes to outline the structure and navigation.
- Interaction Design : Design intuitive and engaging user interfaces based on insights and business requirements ; Develop interactive prototypes to demonstrate and test design concepts.
- Collaboration : Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product experience, engineering, and other stakeholders, ensuring alignment between design and business objectives ; Communicate design concepts and rationale effectively to team members ; Champion and advocate for users’ needs, negotiating the most optimal experience.
- Usability Testing : Plan and conduct usability test sessions to gather feedback and validate design decisions ; Iterate on designs based on user test results and feedback.
- Accessibility: Possess a deep understanding of WCAG Accessibility guidelines ; Ensure designs comply with accessibility standards and best practices to create inclusive experiences.
- Emerging Trends: Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to UX design ; Apply knowledge to continuously improve and innovate the platform.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in UX/Interaction Design/HCI.
- Approximately 7 to 10 years of experience in UX design.
- Proven experience as a UX Architect or similar role, with a robust portfolio showcasing successful design implementations in platform/product development.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma).
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in handling complex enterprise platforms/products.
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards (WCAG) and best practices.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.