Senior Software Engineer - L3 support (.NET + SQL) - Night shift only
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Icertis Customer Support team is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency supporting our customers. The Customer support team is responsible for addressing the customer concerns, answer customer questions and provide information about the company’s products and services, assist them with their needs when they report problems or product defects , code review and defect and offer Root cause analysis with the defect fix.We are responsible for the Key Customer Support KPIs such as, Time To Resolve, Customer Support Satisfaction Score, SLAs, Customer Account Health, NPS etc.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues.
- Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
- Should be able to Articulate Technical issues and solutions to customer
- Provides courteous, efficient, and professional technical support by phone and email to customers across a broad range of industries.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Provides support case follow-up until resolution, ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed for unresolved issues.
- Manages customer expectations and competing priorities.
- Conducts research on customer incidents to help create Knowledge Articles, reusable solutions, and other duties as assigned.
- Escalate issues and works directly with Engineering Groups to resolve complex support problems.
- Periodic weekend work will likely be required.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous experience in an Application Support role.
- 3+ year’s previous experience in an Application Development/ Sustenance engineering role.
- Development and troubleshooting skills on the Microsoft platform, with expertise in C#,ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, JQUERY, Stored Procedures
- Should have supported .Net applications in the past and should be aware of .net technology.
- Basic Application troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Workday, SAP Ariba, DocuSign, and Adobe Sign would help
- Good knowledge of Kibana logging analysis is preferred
- Basic understanding of Dashboard and analytics tool – PowerBI or Tableau is advantageous
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.