Senior Manager, Equity Administration
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Equity Administration, to join our growing finance team! The ideal candidate will help us build the foundation of our global equity compensation programs and administration process as we scale. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes the opportunity to develop the function from the ground up. #LI-remote
What you will do:
- Lead the administration of global equity compensation programs.
- Ensure all transactional activity is processed timely and accurately in equity management software.
- Ensure equity data (including capitalization table) is complete and accurate.
- Develop, implement and maintain best-in-class equity policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver equity program education including training materials, employee training sessions, Q&A, etc.
- Prepare summary reports and perform forecast modeling scenarios for shares available, participant vesting, etc.
- Lead cross functional projects designed to improve equity administration including equity system transformation.
- Partner with global payroll and tax teams on equity reporting requirements.
- Provide equity reporting as needed to internal stakeholders and equity plan participants.
- Ensure we remain compliant with all global equity rules & regulations and ensure all required compliance filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation and review of equity related inputs for management decision making, board & committee reporting and external audits.
- Respond to participant questions on a timely basis
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations of equity records ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Total Rewards, and HR teams to assist in the design of equity compensation programs and address equity compensation matters.
- Mentor and develop team members in achieving their career goals and enhancing their skills in stock administration.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of equity-related processes for external audits and compliance with internal controls.
- Work on special projects as needed, including ad hoc equity and tax research and efforts.
What you will bring:
- 8 + years’ experience working in a global equity administration role for a pre-IPO and public company.
- Deep understanding of stock options, RSU’s, ESPP, 10b5-1 plans and performance-based equity awards.
- Working knowledge of Carta (or similar) equity administration software
- Fidelity system implementation experience and working knowledge of the software
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting standards, taxation, laws and regulations related to equity compensation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Customer service mindset
- Demonstrated strong analytical and negotiation skills; ability to successfully perform independent in-depth analysis and present findings.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to leverage complex formulas and modeling.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or similar field
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.