Associate Architect - .NET (Platform Experience)
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Understand complex business problems to design and architect product features that are
secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
· Lead self-organizing Agile teams.
· Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively.
· Be responsible for code quality, design quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
· Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope and quality.
· Leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes.
· Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.