Enterprise Sales Director- Industrial
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
At Icertis, the Enterprise Sales Director-- Industrial is responsible for driving contract lifecycle management sales by thoroughly identifying potential customers' business challenges and sharing appropriate use cases to articulate value and potential solutions. The Sales Director owns managing a complex sales cycle, selling our Icertis platform not just a product, targeting senior leaders and decision-makers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close. This position is focused in the industrial sector. Location: Remote position based in the US
- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore, seeks clarification by requesting specific examples and illustrations.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinates and leverages internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives, and delivery teams.
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers’ needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, managing the proposal, pricing, and negotiation process until the deal is finalized.
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilize the audience to act.
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assesses assigned territory and effectively develops and manages a strategy to maximize selling results.
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales experience, at least 5 of which are in a SaaS selling environment.
- CLM or ERP experience is a strong preference.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate, and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- Collaborates effectively with team members.
- Takes a long-term perspective when approaching problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and goes above and beyond to satisfy customers.
- Seeks to understand before sharing own knowledge and perspective.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience.
- Maintains focus on solutions and finds alternative approaches as needed.
- Competitive and focuses on results; works relentlessly to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives.
What else a successful canidate would bring
- Successfully closed multiple large enterprise software sales opportunities, consistently exceeding quota year over year.
- Developed and executed a strategic sales plan that maximized selling results and generated new opportunities.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with senior leaders and decision-makers, resulting in increased revenue and customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.