Head of Professional Services (all genders)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Head of Professional Services plays a pivotal role in overseeing the successful implementation of Icertis Software projects. Reporting to the Corporate Vice President of Professional Service Europe and APAC, this position manages a team of directors responsible for deploying our solutions to strategic customers across Europe. We are seeking someone with extensive experience in large-scale strategic implementations who can drive solution-focused discussions with customers. This role encompasses P&L management, customer success, and fostering growth.
This position can be based anywhere in Germany, for a preference for Frankfurt or Munich, where we have offices.
What You Will Contribute:
- Provide strategic guidance in client implementation service delivery, managing implementation projects, staffing, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain tight control over project schedules, budgets, and risk management while keeping projects on track.
- Proactively identify project risks and offer prudent recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Set and manage client expectations and execute project work plans.
- Act as a key advisor to the team, guiding the direction of implementation and professional services efforts.
- Keep a close eye on capacity, implementation workload, and resource constraints, providing advanced visibility into potential risks.
- Identify training needs for Professional Services teams and coordinate the development of new training materials.
- Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance standards are met.
- Drive process improvements, develop policies, procedures, methods, and tools to enhance service delivery and customer value.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer escalations during implementation.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineering, QA, and cross-functional teams to enhance the customer experience.
- Work with the Partner team to train and enable partners in implementing Icertis Software.
What You Bring:
- Track record of experience managing high-performing Professional Services teams within a product or services company, where service delivery is the primary focus.
- Project management or consulting experience in a SaaS company.
- Fluency in German and in English is required.
- Profound experience in Procurement is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage large, complex programs within a fast-paced, matrix management organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to engage and influence effectively at all organizational levels.
- Proficiency in data evaluation to identify potential issues and mitigate risks, enabling informed judgements.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills, coupled with a solution-oriented mindset and the ability to execute implementation plans for a successful go-live.
- A track record of delivering solutions successfully, managing multiple complex projects, handling priorities, and meeting strict deadlines.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.