Senior Software Engineer - L3 support (.NET + SQL)
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
· Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues.
· Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
· Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
· Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
· Role may involve travel to customer locations.
· The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
· The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem.
· Should be able to Articulate Technical issues and solutions to customer
· Provides courteous, efficient, and professional technical support by phone and email to customers across a broad range of industries.
· Works beyond routine tasks, utilizing increasingly specialized knowledge of relevant ICI Solutions.
· Troubleshoots intermediate to advanced problems and recommends appropriate actions.
· Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
· Provides support case follow-up until resolution, ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed for unresolved issues.
· Manages customer expectations and competing priorities.
· Conducts research on customer incidents to help create Knowledge Articles, reusable solutions, and other duties as assigned.
· Uses written communication skills to update case documentation as well as using, modifying, and creating knowledge base articles.
· Escalate issues and works directly with Engineering Groups to resolve complex support problems.
· May work on customer support related projects as assigned.
· Periodic weekend work will likely be required.
· Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+years of previous experience in an Application Support role.
- 2+ year’s previous experience in an Application Development/ Sustenance engineering role.
- Development and troubleshooting skills on the Microsoft platform, with expertise in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Stored Procedures and
- Should have supported .NET applications in the past and should be aware of .NET technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer to have a .NET development background in past.
- Should have Application troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Workday, SAP Ariba, DocuSign, and Adobe Sign would help.
- Good knowledge of Kibana logging analysis is preferred.
- Good conceptual knowledge of SaaS Platforms such as, AWS, Azure etc.
- Basic understanding of Dashboard and analytics tool – PowerBi or Tableau is advantageous.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.