Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Do you have a passion for sales and the need to understand why things are done the way they are done? Come to Icertis and use your super-power active listening skills to uncover customer needs and problems so that we can share solutions!
Our phenomenal Inside Sales talent keeps advancing their careers by moving to other internal departments like Outside Sales, Management, Customer Advocacy, Services and Business Development.
This role is hybrid. The Inside Sales team is onsite in the Bellevue office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
What you will do:
- Cold Call / Outbound calls to enterprise accounts in a specified US territory
- Research into select identified accounts to identify top candidates for upsell & cross sell, work with Customer Advocacy Directors and develop a plan to reach out to the prospects
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings between prospects and Icertis Sales / Customer Advocacy Directors
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential Enterprise prospects from various lead sources, including but not limited to: Website, Online events, Tradeshows, 3rd Party Vendors, Social Media
- Manage a pipeline of leads, while meeting/exceeding Sales Service Level Agreements
- Record prospect information into CRM database and maintain it
- Call and qualify sales leads
- Perform basic analysis on market trends, customer needs and other parameters to identify prospects for cross sell of Icertis Business Applications & solutions
- Interface frequently with other departments including but not limited to Sales, Customer Advocacy, Marketing, Presales and Executive Leadership Team
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of inside sales or lead generation experience
- Proven track record of success in high activity environment
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Exceptional phone and presentation skills
- Confidence and ability to engage with C- Level executives at global organizations
- Hunter and Challenger mentality
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical & research competencies are a big plus
- Salesforce.com and Outreach.io experience a plus
- BS/BA preferred
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.