Customer Success Operations Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Icertis Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success Management organization. You will report into the Director of Digital Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale. A key core responsibility will be as the Gainsight administrator, to manage the application, key integrations, and helping to measure the success of the business through analytics.
You will be part of the Customer Success Management organization and will work closely with various leaders across Icertis to gather requirements and deliver readouts.
You will need to work during the hours of 14:00 – 22:00 IST to interact with the global Customer Success Management organization and other Icertis teams across the globe.
- Customer Success Application (Gainsight) Administration:
- Participate in and manage the complete Gainsight roll-out schedule (short term).
- Administer and own processes / workflows in Gainsight.
- Workflow automation to improve efficiency via Gainsight.
- Continuous improvement of the Gainsight architecture.
- Drive governance for the Gainsight solution.
- Highlight stability & scalability risks and suggest mitigation strategies.
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Work closely with the Icertis Customer Success leadership team to define reports and dashboards that: Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, Identify top candidates for expansion and the readiness and maturity of our customers .
- Build visually appealing dashboards that provide insight into key data points and insights in Power BI.
- Report to the Customer Success leadership team on past results and renewals and upsell forecasts, e.g. through dashboards and presentations.
- Track leading indicators of customer engagement, sentiment, and renewals, and analyze them to understand what’s going well, what’s not, and why.
- Contribute to adoption by improving the user experience through standardization, documentation, training, and ongoing usability improvement initiatives.
- Monitor data to identify changes in business trends.
- Follow Icertis values (FORTE) – Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution.
- Be a role model for others to follow in terms of work quality and delivery.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics and communication skills.
- Travel: Not Expected, Reporting to Pune Office(14:00 – 22:00 IST).
- Degrees: Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Gainsight experience.
- Previous sales operations or a business operations role.
- Salesforce administration experience preferred.
- Customer Success or Account Manager with an affinity for technology, data and process.
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports.
- Project management and task organization skills.
- 3-8 years Customer Success or Professional Services Operations.
- 5+ years other relevant experience (Product Ownership, Project Management, Resource Management, Services Engineering).
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.