Customer Success Manager (Digital)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Icertis Customer Success team is looking for a Digital Customer Success Manager who is responsible for providing proactive adoption support to Icertis customers at scale. You'll work directly with Customer Success leadership to build and execute the processes that automate key moments that matter in the Customer’s lifecycle, using tools and technology to deliver adoption campaigns and adoption content. The Digital Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for proactively monitoring customer adoption, analyze adoption and customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement in support of the digital Icertis customer lifecycle. You will be part of the Customer Success Management organization.
You will work closely with various teams and their leaders including Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing.
You will need to work during the hours of 14:00 – 22:00 IST to interact with the global Customer Success Management organization and other Icertis teams across the globe.
- Monitor customer activity & alert when one-to-one customer engagement is needed :
- Perform data-driven analysis to identify target customers considering journey stage, segment, and persona.
- Alert Icertis team members (Customer Success Managers, Account Directors, and others) when they need to engage with target customers.
- Communicate with Icertis team members to provide recommended engagement activities and relevant customer analytics for target customers.
- Monitor and drive completion of customer engagement activities by Icertis team members.
- Execute digital adoption campaigns :
- Identify digital adoption campaign topic areas based on data-driven insights.
- Engage with subject matter experts to drive the creation and curation of scalable adoption campaign content.
- Deliver scalable content via one-to-many channels such as webinars, email campaigns and office hours.
- Engage, coordinate, and collaborate with Marketing to execute digital adoption campaigns.
- Promote campaigns internally with Customer Success Managers, Account Directors, and others.
- Monitor customer engagement of digital adoption campaigns.
- Measure and report on the efficacy of digital adoption campaigns via reporting and analytics.
- On-demand content delivery :
- Partner with Icertis subject matter experts to identify existing adoption content and requirements for additional content.
- Curate content created by subject matter experts to contribute to the Icertis virtual customer community.
- Create and maintain customer-specific portals with curated content and experiences.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Operations to track, measure, and analyze data to show impact of Customer Success programs and engagements.
- Continuously fine-tune existing processes and pilot new programs to enhance the customer journey.
- Utilize Gainsight, Salesforce, Power BI and other enterprise tools to complete day to day responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel: Not Expected, Reporting to Pune Office(14:00 – 22:00 IST).
- Degrees: Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 - 8 years Customer Success, Marketing, or Operations experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Customer Success Platforms (Gainsight, Totango, etc.) or BI tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret customer data and influence stakeholder decision making.
- Experience leading 1:many meetings, training and monitoring user engagement to intervene proactively.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications, project prioritization, and a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.