Software Engineer - Customer Support
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases
- Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Define and track bugs for Development, and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- Work practicing Agile methodologies, follow best coding practices and ensure quality & timely delivery.
- Role may involve travel to customer locations (in UK and abroad)
What you bring:
- Previous experience in an Application Development/ Support or sustaining engineering role.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools.
- Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues.
- Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- *This is U.K. based role with U.K. citizenship requirement, applicant must reside in and work from the U.K.
- This position will be required to pass the Icertis Federal Background Check upon hire and every two years thereafter, as well as the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.