Functional Consultant (L2)- Customer Support
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2019
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The customer support team is the first point of contact for Icertis customers for issue resolution on the Icertis CLM platform. They provide L1, L2, and L3 support to the customers with defined SLAs and customer satisfaction scores.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product Interact with customers on call to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop knowledgebase articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Continue to upgrade own knowledge as per the new product version.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years previous experience in an Application Support role.
- Willingness to work in rotational 24/7 shifts.
- Excellent database knowledge and troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
- Ability to follow the defined process to provide best solution to customer issues and get excellent customer satisfaction.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- Ability to work in team and help team achieve the organization goals along with individual milestones.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.