Senior Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
What We’re Building
Honeycomb defined the concept of observability and is raising expectations of what our developer tools can do! Honeycomb is the observability platform that enables engineering teams to find and solve problems they couldn't before. It enables engineers to answer novel questions about their ever-evolving cloud applications, so they can deploy confidently, resolve incidents faster and focus on high-value work that drives innovation. We’re working with well known companies like HelloFresh, Slack, LaunchDarkly, and Vanguard and more across a range of industries. This is an exciting time in our trajectory, we’ve closed Series D funding, scaled past the 150-person mark, and were named to Forbes’ America’s Best Startups of 2022!
Who We Are
We come for the impact, and stay for the culture! We’re a talented, opinionated, passionate, fiercely inclusive, and responsible group of bees. We have conviction and we strive to live our values every day. We want our people to do what they truly love amongst a team of highly talented (but humble) peers.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company, which means we believe it is not where you sit, but how you deliver that matters most. We invest in our people and care about how you orient to our culture and processes. At the same time we imbue a lot of trust, autonomy, and accountability from Day 1.
What You'll do in the Role
- Develop and oversee comprehensive marketing campaigns that integrate strategy and execution across various digital channels, aiming to nurture and manage known demand while fostering developer community growth. This includes orchestrating initiatives such as webinars, landing pages for events, videos, ad copy, as well as email marketing campaigns to effectively reach and engage diverse personas.
- Primarily build out mid-funnel lifecycle campaigns by different segments to continue engaging prospects, and nurture relationships for sales in the funnel, including content journeys for product signups.
- Partner with key stakeholders from sales, design, product marketing, and events to bring innovative campaigns to life with our known cohorts.
- Create and own campaign-level performance by measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of campaign activities on new leads, pipeline, revenue, and the demand funnel with Marketing Operations.
- Highly organized and exceptional project management skills, especially to serve as coordination point for all of marketing to build and ensure data integrity against our team’s campaigns and efforts
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of marketing campaign operations, marketing campaign management and/or demand gen experience at a B2B organization, ideally with some SaaS experience
- Exceptional project management skills, detail-oriented and skilled at identifying process improvements.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in marketing automation systems. HubSpot is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of PLS and enterprise-level account based marketing (ABM) programs, a/b testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Previous experience managing 6sense campaign strategy and operations.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) skills and and quantitative/data-driven analytical skills
- Experience writing campaign briefs and developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Great at collaborating with external partners, sales teams and other internal cross-functional stakeholders but also very good at guiding people into making good marketing decisions
- Nice to have:
- Hubspot understanding
- Experience at similar devtools start-up
What You Get When You Join The Hive!
- Base compensation range of $160,000 - $205,000
- A stake in our success - generous equity with employee-friendly stock program
- It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are - our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market - no matter where you live (or move)!
- 401k plan to help you plan for your future
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance and 75% for dependents
- Time To Recharge - Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 23 Holidays in 2024 (which includes a company wide break at the end of the year to help you relax and recharge for the new year), and one 3-day weekend per month
- Pick Your Perk - $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) - so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations:
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, and welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You don't need to be a millennial to join us, all gens are welcome! Further, we (of course) follow federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email Talent@honeycomb.ioto discuss accessible formats or accommodations. As an equal opportunity employer our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we can do better - we want to know!