Game Data Analyst/Scientist - Live Games
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Meet the team 👩👩👧👧
You will join the Data department organized into:
- A Data Platform team with 5 Data Engineers responsible for ingesting large amounts of data from multiple different sources, creating and maintaining a core data model which aims at making data standardized, reliable and easily available
- A Data Science and ML Platform team with 6 Data Scientists / ML Engineer working on ML-driven data products: Autobidder for User Acquisition, N-Testing for experimentation, etc.
- An Advanced Analytics & Data Science team with 6 Data Analysts and Scientists exploiting our data for:
- Game Analytics
- User Acquisition and Marketing Analytics
- Market Inteligence Analytics
- Ops Analytics
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
As a Data Analyst/Scientist in the Game Analytics team, you will push the analysis of our games portfolio (hypercasual, hybridcasual, casual) to offer a deeper user experience by adding more meta, live ops and segmentation.
Working under the responsibility of our Head of Data, your missions will be the following:
- Partnering with our Product Managers & Head of Studios to improve our live games portfolio by driving the roadmap through the analysis of player behaviors.
- Being the go-to-person for anything related to A/B Testing : planning, deciding on parameters, analyzing complex tests in depth to take statistically driven decision
- Building a standardized approach to improving our current Hybrid Games through the implementation of best in class process and standardized analysis.
- Recommending segmentation to get closer to an adaptive gaming approach (gameplay & monetization).
Our technical stack: SQL, Redshift, Python, Tableau, DBT, Gitflow