Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Meet the team 👩👩👧👧
You will join the Data department organized into:
- A Data Platform team with 5 Data Engineers responsible for ingesting large amounts of data from multiple different sources, creating and maintaining a core data model which aims at making data standardized, reliable and easily available
- A Data Science and ML Platform team with 6 Data Scientists / ML Engineer working on ML-driven data products: Autobidder for User Acquisition, N-Testing for experimentation
- An Advanced Analytics & Data Science team with 6 Data Analysts and Scientists exploiting our data for:
- Game Analytics
- User Acquisition and Marketing Analytics
- Market Inteligence Analytics
- Ops Analytics
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join the team in order to scale and industrialize Machine Learning & AI at Homa. Under the responsibility of our Associate Director, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead ML Projects: Spearhead development and implementation of ML models for Marketing Tech (User Acquisition, Monetization) and Game Tech (Bayesian A/B Testing, Segmentation)
- ML Industrialization & Democratization: Enhance ML engineering processes, adopt ML Ops tools, and contribute to model interpretability and collaborative efforts.
- Implement Scalable ML Solutions: Build Serving APIs for handling millions of requests daily with low latency.
- Collaborative Innovation: Work closely with diverse teams, leveraging GenAI tools for productivity and product improvements.
- Stay Updated: Integrate latest ML technologies and advancements into our tech stack.
Current Tech Stack: AWS, Redshift, Databricks, Python, DBT, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Kubernetes, LightGBM, MLFlow, Metabase