Unity Tech Support Lead
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As the Unity Tech Support Lead, you'll be at the helm of our Support Team, leading and empowering them towards achieving success. Your role will encompass resolving complex issues, autonomously managing support requests, guiding the team, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Resolve incoming issues from Support channels (Siit, Slack, etc…) promptly and effectively.
- Independently address and resolve Unity-related support requests with fluency and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Autonomously handle Homa Belly SDK support requests.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the Tech Support Team, enabling them to proficiently handle support requests independently.
- Identify and escalate verified bugs or malfunctions to the Mobile Team for rectification in future product versions.