Talent Acquisition Manager
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm!
Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We are seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team composed of TA & HR specialists (~ 10 people including 4 TA Managers). Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will play a pivotal role in propelling our organization to new heights in the dynamic fields of technology and mobile gaming. As a crucial member of our TA team, you'll lead initiatives to attract, identify, and engage top-tier talent, driving our company's growth and success in our ever-evolving landscape.
You will be in charge of:
- Leading the selection process of various roles based on your expertise and preferences (ie. Product, Tech, Gaming, etc.), from defining the need to the final offer
- Partnering with hiring managers to create meaningful job postings and setting up recruiting strategies that suit the specific needs of each position.
- Thinking of new ways to advertise our openings, developing out of the box sourcing strategies and getting candidates excited about Homa.
- Guiding candidates through the recruiting process and provide a memorable Homa experience.
- Identifying and working on various exciting projects to help us further develop our D&I Initiatives and/or Employer Branding.
- Participating in the development of our HR Development strategy.