Unity Tools Developer
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As a Unity expert, you will join our in-house Mobile Tech Team to create the best Unity tools for our game developers.
Talented coder, you also have an in-depth knowledge of all the game production constraints and already built and set efficient and proofed game frameworks and tools.
You’re a natural-born problem solver, you have an iterative approach to your job and have a strong concern for clean code, scalability, re-usability, sharing & documentation.
You always keep yourself informed about new tools and tech and are able to set and improve production pipelines.
- You R&D and implement advanced SDKs
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our tech team, working on APIs and custom SDKs
- You work on your own project in collaboration with the R&D team
- You implement a different kind of services to support the game experience
- Your support game developers with the integration of their different SDKs and provide them with advices, best practices and documentation.
- You support in-house game developers with optimization solutions
- As part of the Design team you provide the team with R&D, tech feasibility and proof of concept
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Unity projects
- You already designed, built and maintained an efficient framework for building mobile games and have a proven track record in tool creation, maintenance and improvement.
- You can build solid & scalable Unity code and know about mobile projects tech and business constraints
- You have a strong interest in Hyper casual genre and trends, you are a video game fanatic
- Experienced in A/B testing methods, you never hesitate to challenge UX and tech options
- Team player and developer Friendly dev you're concerned with providing to our partners with smart, efficient and easy-to-use tools
- You are familiar with Git/Github
- You can work autonomously
- You are fluent in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks—What you get 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance.
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you.
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries.
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.