Studio Director - Live Games
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We are currently looking for a Studio Director / Head of Game Ops to join our Live Games Management Team (3 people). Our teams are divided into several pods responsible for maintaining and improving the most successful and promising games in our portfolio, such as Aquarium Land, Life Bubble and Attack Hole.
As part of our growth and our desire to position ourselves in increasingly hybrid and casual games, we are looking for a Head of Live Games who will be responsible for building up a new team.
More concretely, you will be in charge of:
- Building from scratch a high-performing game development team
- Defining the games vision and the quarterly business KPI’s
- Being responsible for the games roadmap execution, quality and team velocity
- Playing a key role in the company auditing process to allocate new opportunities/partnerships
- Ispiring and motivating the teams
- Continuously improving our internal processes of game creation, improvement and maintenance
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team!
- Previous experience working on hit games as a Game Manager / Lead Game Designer (ideally casual and / or midcore games)
- Strong Game Design capabilities combiled with amazing analytical skills and data-oriented mindset
- Perfect understanding of the mobile gaming ecosystem, market and trends (hypercasual, casual, midcore)
- Excellent communication, organization and execution skills
- Ability to take full ownership of your tasks, including operational ones as you will be your only team member at the start of your journey
- Lack of ego and openess to feedback
- Fluency in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).