User Acquisition Lead - Gaming
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a User Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth and success of the company by bringing new players to our mobile games. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast-paced, innovative gaming environment.
Your missions will be the following:
- The successful candidate for this position will oversee a team of 1-2 direct reports
- You will be responsible for designing and executing A/B testing initiatives and propagating results to relevant teams
- Manage significant paid user acquisition budgets for a portfolio of mobile games played by millions of players every day around the world
- Develop, execute, and monitor the user acquisition strategy of your portfolio by leveraging various UA channels, including: social networks, SDK ad networks, DSPs channels, Apple Search Ads, influencer, social & search, and organic
- Steer & optimize your portfolio's performances through key metrics - CPI, ROAS, retention - analysis of network, campaign, and country-level to generate regular reports and provide insightful analysis to find opportunities for optimization
- Grow relationships and negotiation opportunities with our top strategy network partners
- Improve processes and asses the existing user acquisition processes, workflows, and tools to identify areas where improvements can be made to increase efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Publishing, Product, Creative, and Data teams to achieve UA team and business objectives
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to stay updated on industry trends, user behavior, and best practices in user acquisition.
Preferred background – What's your profile? 👀
- 1+ year/s experience in people management
- 4+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition, preferably in gaming
- Strong preference for experience in Casual or IAP-driven UA strategies
- Deep understanding of mobile app ecosystem - including MMPs, Mediation Partners, Analytics solutions, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, SDK Ad Networks, DSPs, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency using UA analytical tools and techniques to measure campaign performance and optimize strategies
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to generate insights and leverage data to create actionable testing plans, campaign optimization, and exciting results
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and drive projects forward - with a proven track record of achieving goals and meeting timelines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Monetization strategies is nice to have
- We are looking for someone hungry and eager to drive impact from Day 0!
- You must be fluent in English.
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks & Benefits 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip)
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.
At Homa, our primary recruitment focus lies in the beautiful city of Paris, where we aim to cultivate an exceptional work culture. However, we also have vibrant hubs in Spain, Turkey, Georgia, North Macedonia, Poland and Slovenia, where we are continually seeking top talents to join our global family. If you're based in one of these locations, we will be thrilled to consider your application.