Head of Business Development - Mobile Gaming
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and lets create the future of gaming together!
Role & Missions—What you will do 🚀:
Strategic Partnership Development
- Lead the team's end-to-end deal flow process, from lead inception to contract implementation, with a strong focus on strategic partnerships.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive pricing and cost strategy, ensuring mutually beneficial terms for both parties.
- Utilize your industry knowledge and Homa's assets to identify and initiate innovative initiatives for sourcing studios and partners.
- Cultivate valuable B2B relationships that define Homa's identity and contribute to our growth.
- Identify potential Publishing opportunities with promising mobile game titles, and target potential studios worldwide to diversify our portfolio.
- Architect a robust pipeline to facilitate the acquisition of new studios and increase the number of leads.
- With your team, prepare and deliver compelling pitches and presentations to potential partners, highlighting the benefits of collaborating with Homa.
- Collaborate closely with operational teams to align efforts towards revenue generation and achieving partnership goals.
Risk Management and Market Adaptation:
- Identify and mitigate risks that could impact company growth and partnership success.
- Stay informed about market trends and adjust partnership targets and criteria accordingly.
- Enhance existing partnerships with studios to maximize value and foster collaboration.
Leadership and Team Growth:
- Lead, inspire, grow and transform our business developers into a top-notch business development team, fostering a strong and collaborative Homa culture.
- Define and track team objectives and key results (OKRs) to measure performance and achieve desired outcomes.
- Drive team growth through strategic recruitment and mentoring.
- Provide clear career paths and facilitate career development within Homa for team members.
As the Head of Business Development, you will have a significant impact on Homa's growth and success by forging strategic partnerships with world-class studios and facilitating co-publishing collaborations with top-performing mobile games.Join us in shaping the future of the gaming industry.
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
Having a strong experience in Business Development for the mobile gaming industry, you want to join a diverse team composed of mobile gaming enthusiasts. If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- Strong experience in a similar role for a major mobile games company (casual, midcore)
- Deep understanding of legal terms and comfortable with legal topics in order to facilitate/accelerate the negotiation process
- Cross team collaboration experience, especially with Corporate Development functions
- Strong experience in Sales Enablement/Trade Marketing to steeply increase our conversion rate
- Proven experience in mid-size team management and empowerment
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks & Benefits 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip)
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.