Senior Hybridcasual Publishing Manager
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We are seeking an experienced Senior Hybrid Casual Publishing Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced mobile game development team. The ideal candidate has a passion for free-to-play mobile games with long-term engagement and monetization and has a proven track record of success in the development and publishing of mobile games.
- Lead the entire product development lifecycle, starting from concept to launch and post-launch optimization
- Perform comprehensive market research and analysis to identify emerging trends and lucrative opportunities
- Establish close collaboration with external contractors responsible for game development
- Formulate and implement effective product strategies aimed at fostering user engagement and driving growth in in-app purchases (IAP)
- Determine and prioritize key features, establish development milestones, and evaluate progress based on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate with marketing and monetization teams to devise and execute impactful go-to-market plans
- Utilize data analysis from player feedback and metrics to pinpoint areas for improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to continuously optimize game performance.
- Effectively communicate project status, objectives, and metrics to stakeholders and senior management
- Provide creative input on product design, user experience, and monetization strategy
Having a strong experience in the gaming industry, if you recognize yourself in the following description, you’re probably the one!
- 3+ years of experience in product management for casual free-to-play mobile games
- Strong understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including trends, market dynamics, and consumer behavior
- A proven track record of successfully launching and monetizing mobile games with a passion for mobile gaming and a strong desire to deliver high-quality, engaging games.
- Experience managing directly the production of studio teams with 15+ people, in a fast pace environment - its a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative mindset with a focus on product design and user experience with the ability to think outside the box
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take calculated risks - driven to continuously improve and optimize products
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical, and strong data-driven skills with the ability to make informed decisions with data
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English - any additional language would be a plus
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations: including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip)
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.