Senior Publishing Manager
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & Missions—What you will do 🚀
You will manage end-to-end the production cycle of our games and lead relationship with a portfolio of studio/developers partners. More concretely, you will:
- Ideation: Brainstorm and come up with new concept ideas for game prototypes (leveraging our market trends tools and internal experts), in collaboration with studios
- Testing: Test prototypes marketability using our internal tools and make recommendations to improve players' appeal to the game
- Pre-publishing: Lead the game through our iteration & accelerations phases, together with a team of 3 internal experts: UA & monetization, Game designer, Creatives
- Launch: Contribute to the game launch (& push your game in the top charts) & steer game performance metrics
- Account management: Follow a portfolio of ~15-25 studios & developers and help them grow their business with us
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team.
- Previous work experience (4+ years) in a highly demanding and fast-growth environment. Preferably strategy consulting, digital marketing or analytical projects
- You have significant experience as a mid-size team manager
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who craves responsibility
- Excellent working abilities in English - both oral and written; Second language is a plus
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here.
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.