Head of Distribution Partnerships
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
- Identifying and evaluating potential partnerships: you are in charge of proactively identifying partners that can help Homa to achieve its strategic goals. This may involve evaluating potential partners based on their size, reputation, product strategy, alignment with Homa’s values, and track record of success. Example: evaluating technical partners to port our games on different consoles
- Developing and securing new partnerships: you would be involved in negotiating and structuring new deals with new or existing partners to create additional revenue streams for Homa. Example: negotiation of the distribution of some of Homa’s successful titles to be incorporated into the entertainment offer of one of the largest telco companies in the US
- Managing existing partner relationships, ensuring that all parties are meeting their obligations and that the partnership is delivering the desired results. You will also be in charge of identifying additional opportunities to further develop existing deals to boost the revenue generated for all parties. Example: publishing more games on an internationally’s known HTML 5 gaming platform
- Identifying new business opportunities and constantly being one step ahead of our competitors: you identify new markets, new technologies or new products and services that can help Homa being the leading gaming publisher in terms of innovative and out-of-the-box partnerships. Example: porting some of our gaming content to an in-flight entertainment service offered by one of the leading airlines.
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
Having a strong experience in distribution partnerships, you want to join a diverse team composed of mobile gaming enthusiasts. If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have previous experience in the mobile or hand-held console game industry (mandatory)
- You have a certain easiness to create a worldwide gaming network and leverage it when needed (Facebook, Apple, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.)
- You are successful in managing and negotiating large deals as well as deploying them on distribution platforms
- Experience in the long-term sales cycle (up to 12-24 months)
- You are a great communicator and have a strong ability to easily navigate through complex organizations and layers of hierarchy to move things forward
- You have outstanding leadership and mentorship skills: C-level management experience would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal stakeholders
- We are looking for a talented individual with a doer attitude, a very result-driven type of profile, an out-of-the-box thinker and autonomous and rigorous!
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks & Benefits 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).