Senior Manager, People Operations
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Heard is an all-in-one financial solution for therapists that combines software and human support to handle bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, and more. Our mission is to help therapists be therapists by acting as their financial back office to empower therapists to spend less time running their business and more time giving clients the help and support they need through an affordable, easy-to-use software tool with real-time human support.
Heard is growing rapidly, and could use your expertise to help us become an industry-leading software services provider for independent mental health practitioners!
We are looking for our first People Operations hire to join our team and help us build a world-class HR function from the ground up. As the very first Business Partner, you will play a critical role in developing and implementing all aspects of our HR strategy, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and compliance. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our executive team, business leaders, and employees.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and implement our first company-wide HR strategies that align with the company's overall business goals.
- Develop and implement HR processes and procedures, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, and compliance.
- Provide HR guidance and support to business leaders and employees on a variety of HR matters.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a startup or tech company.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, and compliance.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies, particularly at startupsExperience with international employees and contractors, BPO talentAbility to partner with business leaders and employees at all levels.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What You Get In Return
- Opportunity to revolutionize the mental health industry and build both relationships and teams that make a tangible impact on our customers and their patients.
- An environment that prioritizes your psychological safety always. We empower team members to be relentlessly curious and act with 100% ownership, believing that we can go the extra mile, together.
- Competitive salary package and benefits, which include flexible PTO, medical coverage, retirement support, and wellness stipends.
Heard is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to build a workforce of individuals from different backgrounds, with different abilities, identities, and mindsets. Even if you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply!