Frontline Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
Heard is an all-in-one financial solution for therapists that combines software and human support to handle bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, and more. Our mission is to help therapists be therapists by acting as their financial back office to empower therapists to spend less time running their business and more time giving clients the help and support they need through an affordable, easy-to-use software tool with real-time human support.
Heard is growing rapidly, and could use your expertise to help us become an industry-leading software services provider for independent mental health practitioners!
Heard is looking for a Frontline Support Specialist to be an integral member of the broader Customer Experience team at Heard, reporting directly to the Head of Support. The Frontline Support Specialist will be responsible for reviewing, answering, and validating a wide range of customer requests. In addition to addressing customer requests, a Frontline Support Specialist is expected to be fluent in product and core service features and to serve as a resource for fellow members of the CX team, and Heard team broadly, who may have questions.
A key function of the Frontline Support team is to expertly review all inbound customer requests and either address the customer need or precisely escalate the request to the appropriate party, team, or group in a timely and professional manner. When not working tickets, this role may be assigned project work including documentation to review or write, training to prepare for new feature releases, or other miscellaneous efforts that would benefit our customers and staff.
Candidates located in the Western United States and Hawaii will be given preference.
- Directly respond to, and engage with, inbound customer inquiries and requests, covering a wide-range of topics through various Support channels
- Review and escalate customer requests to Technical Support, Accounting Support, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and other partner departments, as validated
- Develop familiarity with the business processes and financing / accounting best practices underpinning Heard in order to answer basic questions related to these functions
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments such as Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, or Help Scout
- Demonstrated product or customer service experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable conversing with customers via their preferred channels, including email, social media, live phone calls, and chat
- Natural-born evangelist with enthusiasm for the customer
- Hunger for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Located in Pacific time zone preferred
What You Get in Return
- Opportunity to revolutionize the mental health industry and build both relationships and teams that make a tangible impact on our customers and their patients
- An environment that prioritizes your psychological safety always. We empower team members to be relentlessly curious and act with 100% ownership, believing that we can go the extra mile, together
- Competitive salary package and benefits, which include flexible PTO, medical coverage, retirement support, and wellness stipends
Heard is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to build a workforce of individuals from different backgrounds, with different abilities, identities, and mindsets. Even if you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply!
Compensation is variable and is subject to a candidate’s personal qualifications and expectations. For candidates based in the SF Bay Area we offer the following base salary range: $40,000 - $50,000 per year.