Gopuff Ads - Client Partner Lead
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Join Gopuff as a Client Partner Lead and play a pivotal role in the establishment of our exciting new advertising arm. Our goal is to enhance our profitability, elevate brand recognition across the UK, and expand our customer base through 'Gopuff Ads,' a cutting-edge business unit focused on exploring innovative monetization avenues while providing value to both our vendors and customers.
As the Gopuff Ads Client Partner Lead, you will spearhead revenue generation by selling our advertising products to a diverse range of vendors, including both Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and non-CPG companies. You'll take ownership of the entire sales process, from generating leads and delivering persuasive pitches to securing & closing investment from vendors. Success in this role will require you to establish and nurture your own network, craft compelling sales materials, and efficiently manage your sales pipeline by product. Being the inaugural hire for this business unit, you'll have the unique opportunity to carve out a clear career path, potentially leading the Gopuff Ads sales force if you demonstrate a proven track record of driving incremental revenue.
As an essential member of the Growth and Commercial Planning team, you'll work closely with our product specialist teams (Data Insights, Acquisition, Retention & Loyalty, and Digital Merchandising). This collaboration ensures seamless alignment towards our shared objectives, creating a dynamic environment where your contributions directly impact our growth and success.
We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Lead end-to-end revenue generation for Gopuff Ads, transforming our consumer app into an advertising platform. Starts with defining go-to-market strategy by product and includes creating compelling pitch materials, managing sales pipelines, and securing investments.
- Assume full responsibility for Ads revenue targets and reporting in our P&L statement, ensuring clear visibility for relevant stakeholders regarding total revenue, pipeline status, and other KPIs.
- Shape the ads product portfolio and opportunities based on market trends and vendor insights. This involves addressing current partner needs and identifying new income-generating possibilities beyond our usual strategies.
- Assist in generating and pitching strategic partnerships across sectors like CPG, hospitality, travel, fintech, and more. These partnerships aim to expand our customer base, increase our relevance in the UK, and contribute to defining Gopuff's brand identity.
- Occasionally, own the reporting process for advertising activations associated with non-CPG brands and distinctive, singular collaborations that do not justify the allocation of permanent account management resources.
- +3 years of relevant experience in a sales role, showcasing a proven track record of revenue generation.
- Exceptional communication skills, with a history of driving sales success, particularly for newly introduced products. We’re looking for a storyteller.
- A data-driven mindset, adept at creating and interpreting sales forecasts and effectively conveying insights through data.
- Familiarity with dynamic, fast-paced environments, demonstrating the ability to be a self-starter and take initiatives proactively.
- Strong business acumen, with the capacity to understand the commercial and financial implications of Gopuff Ads or partnership projects.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing processes and infrastructure from the ground up, including reports, sales pipelines, pitching materials, and case study libraries.
- Nice to have: Experience working with consumer packaged goods (CPG) vendors in the digital advertising industry.
Benefits: We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Mental health support to all eligible employees.
- Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Employee 20% discount on Gopuff orders + unlimited free delivery
- Infinite career growth opportunities - One of the greatest perks of joining a startup!
- Regular Gopuff employee events such as: Lunch & Learn sessions with startup founders and other inspiring professionals, Wine & Cheese nights, and tastings of all sorts of food & drinks within our assortment (ready-to-drink cocktails, premium steaks, caviar… name a product and we’ll arrange a tasting session!)
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.