Trainer, SoCal/Arizona - BevMo!
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Gopuff + BevMo! is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and is hiring a new Trainer for our SoCal/Arizona region. This position is responsible for working with the Training Team to deliver new and innovative training programs and strategies for the field organization. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to expand their training career within a fast-paced, start-up culture that is passionate about creating an environment for employees to change the game when it comes to digital convenience retailing. As a member of the BevMo! Retail team, this Trainer will report directly to the Senior Manager of Retail Ops.
This role will have the opportunity for a fully remote work schedule with opportunities to periodically travel to one of our hub cities - where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner. This role will require frequent travel (approx. 25% of the time) across our SoCal/Arizona region.
- Drive a learning culture throughout the field organization in a positive, engaging way
- Leverage best practices gained through industry experience, research and metrics to become a world-class learning organization
- Conduct weekly orientation and onboarding programs for Field employees (Operations Associates, Shift Leaders, and General Managers)
- Build a robust Facts + Snacks calendar to promote engagement and learning for field employees
- Oversee field training calendar, communications and workshop materials
- Ensure field training programs support performance management systems and empower field employees to achieve their developmental goals and execute against their performance targets
- Build a robust mix of training capabilities including but not limited to instructor-led training, in-market training, and webinar-based training; adapting instructional materials to varying audiences and formats
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with subject matter experts (SMEs) and cross-functional partnerships to maintain the integrity of training programs
- Bachelors / 4 year degree required (Organizational Behavior or Development, Psychology, Human Resources Management or a related field)
- 3-4 years experience in a related field, retail or warehouse training experience preferred
- Adaptable and innovative in execution of programs, processes and solutionsIs passionate about developing and motivating through positive influence and relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding oral and written communications and the ability to facilitate training to small and large groups
- Must be proactive, innovative, organized and disciplined
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once and prioritize effectively
- Analytical and critical thinking ability; ability to solve problems calmly under pressure
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Willingness to travel approx. 25% of the time and ability to work remotely successfully
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Southern California
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range: $54,000 - $90,600
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.