Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
This role is crucial for the planning, flow and execution of our business activities. This person is responsible for the end to end Supply Chain activities from product-level forecasting to supplier performance management. This role also requires a continuous improvement mindset and each ISM will deliver improvement projects for their own category area and the wider business as relevant.
As part of the In-Stock team, you will report to James Rothwell and be the key link and change-maker for both Category management and Operations, using your influencing and collaboration skills to drive the business.. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Owning our key metrics of Availability and EDS to deliver our business targets.
- Daily product-store level forecasting - identifying and driving opportunities within your business area.
- Supplier Performance management - Utilizing your skills to manage, coach and improve our supply base to deliver the best experience for our customers.
- Be a key change-maker in the team, owning, analyzing and delivering key projects for the wider business.
- Managing our distribution and Supply networks where relevant, ensuring compliance to our service contracts and challenging the status quo.
- Seasonal Planning and Execution. Owning your area with added commercial acumen and analytical skills to identify trends for our key trading periods and executing them in store with great availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related/analytical discipline.
- 5 years + Experience in Inventory Planning and Supply Chain Management with a track record for delivering results and driving change.
- Strong analytical skills which can be demonstrated through the results that you deliver.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- A clear culture of ownership with a drive to go the extra mile in your thinking. You are able to deliver projects with a good level of project management with strong collaboration skills to bring all the people you need together.
Benefits: We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Mental health support to all eligible employees.
- Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Career growth opportunities
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.