Multi Unit Site Leader II, New York Metro
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Gopuff is seeking a Multi Unit Site Lead II to join the Field Operations team. We are looking for a self-starting and entrepreneurial strong leader; to support the NYC territory. This role is an intense and fast-paced role within Gopuff that requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. In this role, you will support the regional manager by training and auditing the site leaders against the standard work to improve the adoption of new programs, inventory control, customer experience, and cost. Ultimately, you will influence the entire metro's ability to execute on delivering a perfect experience for our customers at the right cost.
- Support the territory team of local site leaders in their daily efforts to ensure that we have the proper direction for managing day-to-day operations
- World-class trainer and process developer. You are going to “write the book” on how we implement systems, hold team members accountable, and develop the team for future growth
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with site leaders in the territory by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing programs as well as by finding new creative and effective methods of recognition
- Track daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual metrics to measure success and develop strategies to improve the experience that we deliver to our customers
- Serve as the liaison between department rollout, local territory execution, and other department leadership partners
- Cover site leader positions when leaders go on break and ensure there are no misses in operational metrics during such transitions
- Assist in the launch of new sites within your territory
- Regionally based leader dedicated to the territory
- Ability to work with fluid schedules; be available during peak hours of operation (5pm - 3am) and availability to support facility on weekends and/or holidays as needed by the business
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and walk during shifts
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds
- Handle products that may contain tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol
- Work in freezer locations periodically throughout shifts
- Complete additional assigned duties based on the needs of the business
- 5+ years of relevant experience in retail, supply chain, operations, consulting, or data-driven project management
- Demonstrated ability to manage large onboarding programs to train and onboard high-performing employees
- Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or a related field
- Adept at analytical work and the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Must be willing to travel at least 90% of the time
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- New York, New York: USD $68,400 - USD $114,700
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.