Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Gopuff is seeking a Regional Manager to join the operations team. We are looking for a self-starting and entrepreneurial strong leader; to lead the Texas territory. The Regional Manager role is an intense and fast-paced role within Gopuff that requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. In this role, you will lead a team of General Managers. Ultimately, the success of the territory rests on your shoulders and is determined by your ability to execute and effectively lead a team that is hyper-focused on delivering a perfect experience for our customers.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in retail, supply chain, operations, consulting, or data-driven project management
- Leadership and management experience required of multi-location teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage large onboarding programs to train and onboard high performing employees
- Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or a related field
- Adept at analytical work and the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Must be willing to travel at least 90% of the time
- Support your territory team of local general managers in their daily efforts to ensure that we have the proper direction for managing day-to-day operations
- Coach and develop team members in your sites to continue to improve while preparing them to take on new roles and responsibilities
- Develop a deep bench of talent by focusing on performance management and succession planning
- Track daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual metrics to measure success and develop strategies to improve the experience that we deliver to our customers
- Develop and oversee upward reporting to ensure HQ leadership is connected to the field
- Serve as the liaison between department rollout, local territory execution and other department leadership partnersAcquire top talent through direct involvement in the interview, hiring, and on-boarding process
- Ensure your sites are operating at appropriate staffing levels and anticipate needsAssist in the launch of new sites within your territory
- Regionally-based leader dedicated to their territory
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.