Senior Operations Associate
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Overview: Gopuff is looking for a Senior Operations Associate to join the Operations team. Directly reporting to a Site Leader, Senior OAs play an essential role at Gopuff that requires drive, perseverance, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. The Senior Operations Associate role is a core part of the Site leadership team with responsibility to ensure high operational standards at our MFCs to deliver timely and accurately for our customers.
Customers turn to Gopuff to provide their everyday essentials—day and night, rain or shine. We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers and risk takers who are ready to help us reshape the world of retail faster than ever before. And it doesn't hurt if you like snacks.
You will be responsible for leading the team during your shift:
- Leading: showing the warehouse team how it’s done, leading by example and being responsible for the management of Staff on shift. Training new team members and being confident on process and product
- Picking and packing: accurately pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
- Delivery Partners: Support with managing the Delivery Partners to ensure a slick delivery experience
- Issue resolution: Contacting customers for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Goods Inbound: Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolving discrepancies
- Stock management: Put away products to inventory locations and conduct cycle counts to minimise out-of-stock products. Manage waste and compliance and our partnership with TooGoodToGo
- Warehouse management: keep the warehouse compliant, clean, organised and aligned with Operating Standards
- Health and Safety: Supporting Onsite Health & Safety compliance and testing
- You have experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Workspace)
- Strong work ethic, punctual, responsible and honest
- Effective communication skills
- Organised, team-oriented, positive attitude and helpful
- Flexible and available to cover shifts during operational hours (7am - 3am)
- Holiday & Sick Pay
- Weekly pay cycle (Get paid weekly!)
- Collective Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.