Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Gopuff is looking for a Senior Workday HRIS Analyst who will be responsible for identifying, designing, implementing, developing and maintaining Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Time Tracking, Scheduling and Reporting modules within Workday. The role will require the candidate to partner with stakeholders across our P&C team, operations, and finance to understand business needs, define requirements, configure, support, and maintain solutions to achieve desired business objectives. This role will report to the TPD department under the People Systems Manager.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross-functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Philly, DC, Miami, or Boston hub(s)!
- Run, analyze, transmit and archive complex recurring HRIS processes and interfaces
- Create, maintain and monitor complex public and private reports.
- Design, develop, test and deliver complex custom reports based on customer specifications
- Maintain and organize report requests and documentation
- Analyze complex data for trends or issues; creates reports and graphs for Executive Stakeholders based on those findings
- Design and develop metrics and dashboards for management
- Monitor existing HCM system integrations for success, accuracy and timeliness and archives files after successful run and transmission
- Research and identify enabling solutions, best practices, and technologies to proactively address customer requirements
- Stay updated on Workday technology: Keep abreast of emerging technologies, industry best practices, and regulatory changes related to HR systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage new tools or technologies to enhance HR processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define security roles, access controls, and permission sets, ensuring the appropriate level of data security and segregation of duties.
- Adhere to change management process and best practices
- 7+ years’ prior HR Technology experience, minimum 5 years in Workday
- Workday experience required, including knowledge of workday configuration, development, calc fields, advanced reporting, security, and business processes
- Speciality in the Payroll, Absence, Time Tracking, Scheduling, and Reporting modules.
- Ability to effectively present technical and functional information in a manner that is understandable to all levels of the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in creating and working support tickets with third-party vendors
- Experience with creating custom simple and advanced reports
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range (varies based on a cost of labor index for geographic area within United States): USD $82,800 - $138,900
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.