Social Media Content Creator
Marketing & Communications, Design
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Overview: Gopuff is seeking a Content Creator to serve as THE creative powerhouse for Gopuff’s social media. You should apply for this job if:
You’re the person always pulling out your phone for the ~content~
You’re also the person posting the best social media content of all your friendsYou identify as creative before anything else
You’re the funniest person you know, you have a BIG PERSONALITY!
You identify as creative before anything else
You stay scrolling on…everything (Insta, Tiktok, Twitter + more)
You love to tell a good story - verbally, written, socially or otherwise
You can shoot and edit all types of content right on your phone, quickly
You find yourself speaking internet, IRL
You love getting in front of the camera to star in your own stuff
You have experience managing detailed branded content calendars
You’re excited to travel and jump at social opportunities literally anytime
You’re a self-starter, able to thrive in good chaos and don’t require hand-holding
You like to get it done, have high standards for the quality of your work, and wanna make big things happen!
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Philadelphia or NYC hubs!
- Make the BEST branded content on the Internet
- Be creative and customer obsessed ALL THE TIME, building Gopuff’s community online
- Drive social GROWTH on our channels (engagement, followers, etc.)
- Work with Social Team to create best-in-class social strategies
- Make us go viral (promise we know what that actually means here)
- Expect the unexpected: we move fast, wear many hats, and juggle lots of cool projects
- Brainstorm, plan and execute inventive and trending content ideas
- Make end to end social media content assets: shooting, editing, posting
- Contribute to our Social Media Content Calendar by identifying key moments Gopuff will post about, plotting, pitching and scheduling your work
- Manage our Instagram, TikTok & Youtube content, specifically
- Collab and create relationships with other brands and Internet creators
- Work hand-in-hand with our Community Manager, Social Strategist & Creative Team
- Manage photo & videoshoots for the Social Media Team
- Present & report on your own work (using native insights and social tools like Sprout)
- Spend lots of time in our offices and Micro Fulfillment Centers to work with Gopuff employees for content
- Travel wherever necessary to capture social opportunities: Gopuff/BevMo! Events, photoshoots, social media shoots, etc.
- Not work a 9-5…this is SOCIAL! Be available after-hours & weekends when necessary
- Understand the difference between organic and paid social
- Are an insight miner: you can read + collect data, then translate it into strategy
- Already know best social practices (specs, post optimizations, native features, etc.)
- Are proficient in Adobe Suite and can also edit on your computer as well as phone
- You can shoot with cameras (DSLRs) and have production experience
Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role. $83,600 - $115,000 USD annually
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.