Site Leader - London
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Gopuff is an innovative and rapidly evolving company operating at the intersection of technology, retailing and last-mile fulfilment in the grocery delivery space. We are dedicated to redefining the way products are delivered to customers, leveraging cutting-edge technology and a customer-centric approach.
As a Site Leader of a Gopuff Micro Fulfilment Centre (MFC), you will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class customer order fulfilment. This is an intense and fast-paced role within Gopuff, which requires drive, grit, great attention to detail and people-first focus. If you are a results-oriented, customer-centric leader with a deep passion for the retail and logistics industry, we warmly invite you to apply and become an integral part of our team.
- Team Leadership - Recruit, train, and manage a team of dedicated operations supervisors & associates. Responsible for fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Inventory Management: Ensure accurate stock levels, minimising out-of-stock and overstock situations, through overseeing adherence to inventory control and replenishment processes.
- Order Fulfilment: Monitor and optimise order accuracy and timeliness within the MFC. Customer Experience:
- Customer Experience: Uphold the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction. Responsible for addressing all customer inquiries, concerns, and escalations in a timely manner.
- Financial Management - Full P&L responsibility for MFCs financial performance, ensuring cost-effective operations and resource allocation.
- Compliance & Quality - Adhere to all company policies, including safety protocols and regulatory requirements. Responsible for conducting regular safety inspections and promoting a safe working environment.
- Operational Performance - Track and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) related to order fulfilment, inventory management, and team productivity. Responsible for developing and executing action plans to meet or exceed performance targets.
- 3+ years of managerial experience in either retail, hospitality, warehousing or logistics.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong process focus with experience in operational excellence and delivering on compliance.
- Proficiency in using data analytics and tools for continuous operational improvements.
- Willing to travel as necessary to fulfil day-to-day duties.
- Able to work weekends and late nights.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units).
- Health, dental and vision medical insurance.
- Gopuff employee rewards (including some great brand partnership deals).
- Opportunities for career advancement in a fast-paced startup environment.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.