Regional Manager - North & Midlands
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Gopuff is an innovative and rapidly evolving company operating at the intersection of technology, retailing and last mile fulfillment in the grocery delivery space. We are dedicated to redefining the way products are delivered to customers, leveraging cutting-edge technology and a customer-centric approach.
As we expand our operations, we are looking for a strategic, dynamic and experienced Regional Manager to lead our efforts in the North & Midlands region. In this role, you will assume responsibility for directing and overseeing day-to-day operations with the aim of accomplishing business objectives and enhancing profitability. Your responsibilities will extend to coaching management staff in your region, establishing performance objectives, assessing and enhancing operational efficiency, maintaining compliance with both regulatory and company standards, and driving relationships between HQ and fulfillment centers. This role will report directly to the Head of Operations.
- Regional Strategy & Planning - Develop and execute a strategic plan for the region to meet and exceed business goals. Alongside Identifying growth opportunities and market trends to drive business expansion.
- Operations Management - Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and implement data-driven decision-making to enhance performance and meet targets.
- Financial Management - Full P&L responsibility for regions financial performance, ensuring cost-effective operations and resource allocation.
- Team Leadership - Recruit, train, and manage high-performing teams that foster a positive and collaborative culture.
- Customer Focus - Drive a customer-centric approach for the region by ensuring timely and accurate deliveries, while implementing customer feedback mechanisms to continuously improve service levels.
- Compliance & Safety - Ensure all operations comply with relevant laws, regulations, safety standards and company procedures. Promote a safety-first culture and implement safety protocols for the team.
- 5+ years of management and leadership experience.
- STEM or business-related bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Proven leadership and decision-making experience in regional management, preferably at high growth or early stage companies.
- Strong process focus with experience in operational excellence and delivering on compliance.
- Structured and strategic mindset; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions in fast paced ambiguous environments.
- Proficiency in using data analytics and tools for continuous operational improvements.
- Willing to travel as necessary to fulfill day-to-day duties.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Company RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units).
- Health, dental and vision medical insurance.
- Gopuff employee rewards (including some great brand partnership deals).
- Opportunities for career advancement in a fast paced startup environment.
- Fuel / Travel covered for duty needs.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.